Attorney Bradley P. Erdman
Bradley Erdman is an associate at Weiss-Kunz & Oliver, LLC, who was born and raised in Elmhurst, Illinois. Bradley’s passion for his hometown, his dedication to his clients, and his legal writing acumen set him apart from other family law attorneys. Prior to joining Weiss-Kunz & Oliver, LLC, Bradley practiced at a boutique law firm focusing on criminal defense, civil rights violations, and appellate prosecution. Based on this background, Bradley provides his clients with comprehensive legal representation focused on safeguarding their rights under the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act.
After graduating from Immaculate Conception High School in Elmhurst, Illinois in 2005, Bradley attended Bradley University in Peoria Illinois, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Finance in 2009. While in college, Bradley was an active member of Pi Kappa Alpha, serving as fraternity president and philanthropy chairman. In 2011, Bradley matriculated to Chicago-Kent College of Law. While in law school, Bradley served as a faculty research assistant for Distinguished Professor of Law, Joan E. Steinman.
In his free time, Bradley enjoys professional basketball, reading, and hiking with his dog, Oliver.
- Illinois, 2014
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., Certificate in Business Law, 2014
- Bradley University, B.A. Finance, 2009
Bar Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Conduct Unbecoming a Federal Litigant: Conduct-Derived Waivers of the Right to Remove to and of the Right to Obtain Remand from Federal Court, 2017, Research Assistant.